miércoles, 25 de febrero de 2009

IN THE SHADOWS- THE RASMUS

This is a song dealing with Present Perfect Continuous.

Listen to the song and fill in the gaps.


No sleep
No sleep until I am done with finding the (1)...................
Won't stop
Won't stop before I find a cure for this cancer
(2)..................... I feel I am going down I'm so disconnected
Somehow I know that I am haunted to be wanted

CHORUS
I've (3).............. watching
I've been waiting
In the shadows all my time
I've been searching
I've been (4)..................
For tomorrows all my life

In the shadows

In the shadows

They say that I (5)................ learn to kill
before I can feel safe
But I I rather kill myself then turn into their slave
Sometimes I feel that I (6).................. go and play with the thunder
Somehow I just don't wanna stay and wait for a wonder

CHORUS

Lately I been (7)................,................. in circles,
watching waiting for something
(8)................me touch, me heal me, come take me higher

CHORUS

No hay comentarios: